PROVO Temple Area ESTATE Sale Aug 27-28 Books Antiques
Dates: Friday Aug. 27, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday Aug. 28, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
1342 E 2300 N
Provo, UT 84604
Located near the Provo Temple on the East Bench.
This lovely sale in Provo, Utah will not disappoint! There are some beautiful antique pieces of furniture and decor, a meticulous book collection, including LDS books, Charles Dickens, Anthony Trollop, Art books, history books, boxed sets and limited edition printings, tons of high end decor, such as brass, crystal, Oriental decor, antique Japanese screen, lots of bedding, towels, linens, cleaning supplies, yard tools, jewelry, art, mattresses, kitchen items, and more!
More photos will be added in the next few days. We are still finding and displaying lots of goodies that will be added to the listing over the next week. This is just a sampling.
Please bring your own people to move large items. We will not have moving help available at this sale.
General Terms and Conditions
• CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED with a 3% convenience fee
• No Venmo
• Dealer or Company Checks accepted with proper ID only
• Utah State Law requires we collect Utah State Sales Tax. Resellers, please bring us your Pre-Filled out Tax Exemption form (Link here) or you will be charged sales tax.
• All items are sold in “AS-IS”, “Where-Is” condition. No Refunds, returns, exchanges or warranties.
• The Homeowners, Pinstripe Estate Services, or their agents are not responsible for any accidents, injury or damage.
• We reserve the right to limit occupancy of the household at our sole discretion.
• All items must be removed from the property by close of the sale.
• Pinstripe Estate services strives to research all items to the best of our knowledge, experience and ability.
• We recommend that you make a personal examination of the items you wish to purchase.
• Pinstripe Estate Services, the homeowners or any agent does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, authenticity, condition, description of any items offered for sale.