Provo House Demolition ESTATE SALE Furniture Books Fencing Iron ++ Oct 23-24 Next Week
Provo Canyon Road area Estate Sale! Also demolishing 2 homes, so fixtures, built-ins and kitchen cabinets, trims, doors, fireplace mantle, leaded glass, fencing, gates, gazebo, seated shower unit, Kirby vacuum, plantation shutters, tools, art work, office conference tables, chairs, etc., draperies, and so much more will be for sale. Sale includes books, kitchenware, dishes, furniture, crystal light fixture, retro chairs, mid-century retro bedroom set, men’s clothing & shoes, LDS & other books, sewing & craft supplies, beds, office supplies, Oriental china cabinet & sideboard, dining room table, crystal, art, canning supplies, and so much more! We will ad more photos as the week goes on.
We will be pre-selling some of the larger architectural and demo items early by appointment only. (801-400-2139)
Sale will be conducted:
Friday, October 23, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday October 24, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Address will be added Thursday the day before the sale after 4.00 pm.
Masks are required as per Provo mandate.This is an indoor sale.We may limit the number of people in the house at one time if it becomes too crowded.Hand sanitizer will also be available.
No bathroom services available.
Please bring your own people to move large items. We will not have moving help available at this sale.
All demo items will need to be removed by the buyer at their own risk.
General Terms and Conditions
• CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED with a 3% convenience fee, No Venmo
• Dealer or Company Checks accepted with proper ID only
• All items are sold in “AS-IS”, “Where-Is” condition. No Refunds, returns, exchanges or warranties.
• The Homeowners, Pinstripe Estate Services, or their agents are not responsible for any accidents, injury or damage.
• We reserve the right to limit occupancy of the household at our sole discretion.
• All items will need to be removed by the end of the sale. Demo items can be removed by appointment the following week by Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
• Pinstripe Estate services strives to research all items to the best of our knowledge, experience and ability.
• We recommend that you make a personal examination of the items you wish to purchase.
• Pinstripe Estate Services, the homeowners or any agent does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, authenticity, condition, description of any items offered for sale.
• BRING BOXES to Load your goodies!!!
• You will need to load and secure all purchases.
Sale is conducted and managed by Pinstripe Estate Services 801-400-2139 www.pinstripeestates.com
If you are interested in an estate liquidation sale or know someone that needs our services, call Kara at Pinstripe Estate Services at 801-400-2139.