Everything Must Go. Nothing held back!
Huge Salem Estate Sale! All kinds of great items for men and women! Bring your friends and family to this epic sale. Lots of tools, riding lawnmower, snowblower, yard tools, camping gear, reloading equipment, hunting and camping gear, duck calls, utility trailer, Traeger grill, nice BBQ, Large antique & vintage doll collection, from Victorian porcelain dolls, to mid-century dolls, to more modern limited edition dolls, Tony, American Girl, Patty Playpals, Betsy McCall, and so many more, holiday decor, Afghans, linens and bedding, 2 twin/King together adjustable beds, couches, flatscreen TVs, entertainment center, office desk & supplies, tons of clothing, some vintage, nice men’s and women’s shoes, lots of kitchen decor, we even have a vintage Godzilla with shooting hands! There is also sterling and gold jewelry-mostly rings, belt buckles, DVDs and blue rays, and so much we can’t list it all!
Thursday, August 25, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Friday, August 26, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday, August 27, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Located in Salem, Utah. Follow signs from the Main Hwy. and 500 West.
We will most likely be limiting the number of people in the house at one time, as it is small. Also, please show courtesy to the neighbors, and DO NOT block their driveway parking. Please parallel park in front of the house to allow for more parking spots.
General Terms and Conditions
• CASH-Best choice, especially for small purchases
• CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED with a 3% convenience fee
• Venmo-Over $10.00
• Dealer or Company Checks accepted with proper ID only
• Utah State Law requires we collect Utah State Sales Tax. Resellers, please bring us your Pre-Filled out Tax Exemption form or you will be charged sales tax.
• All items are sold in “AS-IS”, “Where-Is” condition.
• No Refunds, returns, exchanges, or warranties.
• The Homeowners, Pinstripe Estate Services, or their agents are not responsible for any accidents, injury, or damage.
• We reserve the right to limit occupancy of the household at our sole discretion.
• All items must be removed from the property by the close of the sale.
• Pinstripe Estate services strives to research all items to the best of our knowledge, experience, and ability.
• We recommend that you make a personal examination of the items you wish to purchase.
• Pinstripe Estate Services, the homeowners, or any agent does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, authenticity, condition, or description of any items offered for sale.
If you have any questions or need help with an estate sale, please call Kara at 801.400.2139. Thanks!
Dolls and More Dolls
The rest of the story